Cuff Style Bracelet Sizing
- Simply cut a piece of paper at least 1/2 inch wide or the approximate width of the cuff.
- Wrap and mark the strip of paper around your wrist and then measure it against a ruler. The width of the paper is important. Wider cuffs tend to be larger for most people.
- The best way to measure your wrist thickness is to lay your arm on a flat table with your palm facing down. Lay a cd cover on top of your wrist. Measure with a stick ruler the distance between the table and the bottom of the cd.
Note: the thickness of your wrist can also play apart. For medium, the cuff opening will be approximately 1 inch, small, .75 inches, and large 1.25 inches. If your wrist is more or less than the openings above, you may want to order the next size up or down.
Small size: 5.5-6.25 inches
Medium size: 6.25-6.75 inches
Large size: 6.75-7.5 inches
Extra large size: 7.5-8.25 inches
Link Style and Beaded Bracelet Sizing
Measuring your wrist for a Link Style or Beaded Bracelet is similar to measuring for a cuff bracelet but with a link or beaded bracelet, you will likely prefer a slightly looser fit. The measurement taken around your wrist is the inside circumference of the link or beaded bracelet…the importance of this is that a ‘chunky’ beaded bracelet laying flat will appear slightly longer as it needs to accommodate the bulk around the wrist; therefore measurements are always taken using the inside circumference.
Small Size: 6.75 inches
Medium Size: 7.5 inches
Large Size: 8.25 inches
Extra Large Size: 9 inches
- Cut a strip of paper the approximate width of the ring you are interested in purchasing.
- Wrap the paper snugly (as you want the ring to fit) around your finger and mark the paper where it meets.
- Measure the marked length of paper and compare it to the chart below.
Note: If your knuckle is significantly larger than the base of your finger, you should measure the knuckle as described above and pick a size somewhere in between the two. Also, if you fall in between on size always go slightly larger. Wider shanks require slightly larger sizing. Also, consider if you are prone to swelling. If you think you know your ring size from a previous purchase, it is still always a good idea to double check.
Size 4 1 13/16 inches
Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
Size 14: 2 7/8 inches
If something happened with our soundness, we believe there is a solution to any conditions in a medicine. Web is a secure way to get medicines. Let’s talk about other drugs exists. Diflucan (fluconazole), most pop of a new group of synthetic antifungal agents, is approachable as tablets for oral administration. Levitra is a popular medicine used to treat failure to get or keep an erection. A lot of customers think about 20mg cialis. In these latter days many men search for the exact keyword ‘cialis 20 mg‘ on the Web. Most consumers sure the effectiveness of Cialis is well documented. Whilst sex is not vital for good heartiness, itвЂ™s distinctly important for anyone. A common class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, which include Prozac may kill the mood in bedroom. There are side effects possible with any type of medicine. Before buying Cialis or any other drug, tell your soundness care vocational your medical history. Doctor may order several tests to rule out any medical problems that may be contributing to the disorder. Even if this medicine is not for use in women, it is not known whether this cure passes into breast milk.